The Graduate School and School of Continuing Education of Universidad Privada del Norte and Laureate International Universities, the world's largest network of higher education institutions, come together to offer the new Executive Master's in Business Administration-MBA, a cutting-edge andragogy program with contents that strike a balance between theory and practice through combining face-to-face and virtual courses to strengthen learning skills under new educational models used in countries that are pioneers in this type of development. Our MBA has high quality standards that adapt to an increasingly competitive business world that requires continuous preparation to face the challenges of the future. In addition, it offers a curriculum of studies according to the standards required by the new Peruvian university law.
- Includes 04 virtual courses that are internationally certified by Laureate International Universities.
- Double International Degree option with*:
- European University of Madrid (Spain)
- European Forum - Business School of Navarra (Spain)
- Possibility of participating in international weeks**
- University of California Irvine (USA)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China)
- IEDE Business School Madrid - European University (Spain)
- Sao Paulo Business School (Brazil)
(*) and (**) Not included in the cost of the program and according to the educational offer of each learning center.
Academic Requirements and Quality
Our faculty has significant experience in the labor market and as professors at the country´s main graduate schools. In addition, the professors who teach virtual courses are trained to develop each subject according to the standards of the Laureate International Universities network.
New Academic Structure
- Curricula developed with a strategic deductive approach: from a macro vision to specialized courses.
- More hours of study, divided between face-to-face and virtual practice time (UPN Virtual Classroom), guaranteeing effective learning.
- Combines Positive Psychology, Social Responsibility and Ethics as transversal thematic axes to strengthen soft skills and achieve the optimal functioning of the work teams.
- Methodology with andragogic approach: teaching strategies focused on adults.
- Courses that develop competences through a balance of theory and practice.
- Study and resolution of cases.
- Debates and team work.
- Face-to-face and virtual study format.