In our certification program, you will develop personal and professional skills and competences related to designing and leading motivation processes, coaching, performance management, organizational culture and human capital management processes, and change and improvement strategies that will have a positive impact towards achieving the objectives of the company and its employees.
- Possibility of participating in international weeks*: these are intensive professional and cultural development weeks where students have exclusive access to conferences and international events.
- Includes an online course internationally certified by Laureate International Universities, the largest network of private universities in the world, to which Universidad Privada del Norte belongs.
*Only for students who pass the research module. This option is not included in the cost.
Academic Requirements and Quality
Our faculty has significant experience in the labor market and as professors at the country´s main graduate schools. In addition, the professors who teach virtual courses are trained to develop each subject according to the standards of the Laureate International Universities network.
New Academic Structure
- Curricula developed under a strategic deductive approach: From a macro vision to specialized courses.
- More hours of study, divided between face-to-face and virtual practice time (UPN Virtual Classroom), guaranteeing effective learning.
- Methodology with andragogical approach (teaching strategies focused on adults).
- Combines Positive Psychology, Social Responsibility and Ethics as transversal thematic axes to strengthen soft skills and achieve the optimal functioning of the work teams.
- Study and resolution of cases.
Debates and team work.